When building wealth and creating an income you have a few choices…
Option #1: Follow the crowd…
– Go to school “Debt”
– Get a good JOB “Just Over Broke”
– Work all your life “Make other people rich”
– Hope your retirement is there when you are…
Option #2: Build your own business…
– Go to school, learn a skill and go out on your own
– Dump LOADS OF CASH into infrastructure
– Work your butt off day and night building and growing the business
– Deal with the overhead, liabilities, contracts, employees…
– Put money aside for your retirement and sell your business eventually
Option #3: Build a PASSIVE Income Business (Residual Income)
– Learn the skill of communication and motivation
– Use a proven system on an already built for you platform
– Market products and services that everyone wants and needs
– Make a percent of everything sold
– Teach others how to do the same
– Harness the power of leverage
“I’d rather earn 1% of 100 peoples
efforts than 100% of my own!”
– J. Paul Getty
MintBuilder has created a revolutionary, proven system and business model that has changed the face of a home business.
The product never expires and actually helps store wealth. People purchasing the products are not giving their money away. They are trading paper money, that loses value over time, for REAL MONEY that history has proven holds or gains value over time.
MintBuilder has built a system that does the majority of the work for you. The only thing you need to do is share what MintBuilder has to offer. Then, collect commissions on products sold.
With MintBuilder you get everything you need to build a lucrative Passive Income that will allow you to live the lifestyle you desire AND have the time to enjoy it!
We’re here to help you build your Passive Income now! Don’t procrastinate, get started today! Talking about residual passive income, did you know that MintBuilder compensation plan is one of the easiest to understand?
I have been watching and studying network marketing compensation plan for a long time now. I must say that most of them did not make much sense to me. Some of them were so complicated that the affiliate could not even explain the compensation plan to a new prospect.
They always have to refer them to their sponsor for more explanation. If you are like me, you probably could not promote a business that has an obscure compensation plan, right? What if I told you that it’s done on purpose. The less you understand about the compensation plan, the less you would revendicate for not getting paid properly.
How about those 1up or 2up compensation plan? Ok, I’m not trying to step on anyone’s foot here. I’m just stating what I have seen that does not make any sense to me. Why would someone else get paid for a referral that I work so hard to get while I don’t get anything from it? Many network companies try to justify this type of compensation plan by saying that your referral will do the same for you.
This type of justification does not hold the water for someone like me. See, I’m a firm believer of doing for others what you expect them to do for you. Therefore, If I don’t like someone else getting paid for my hard labor while I’m not getting anything, how can I expect someone else to like it. Ok, I know there are some network marketers who like those types of compensation plan, and, that’s OK. I’m just saying it does not make any sense to me.
Having said that, I do believe that 1up or 2up compensation plan would make more sense if I was only giving a percentage of the commission up. For example, maybe 50% or 60% goes to my sponsor on my 1up or 2up will make more sense then giving the whole 100% commission up. Just my thought!
Fortunately, MintBuilder comp plan does not fall in those categories. There is no 1up or 2up, no sales requirement to meet, no commission volume or business volume to calculate. MintBuilder comp plan is very straightforward.
What’s the compensation plan, you asked? Well, here it is:
- You get paid a commission of 10% on level 1
- You get paid a matching commission 50% on the earning of level 2 to 5
- That’s all there is to it! Contact me today!