Before I divulge some of these incredible saving tips, I want to thank you for continuing to read my blog posts and thanks again to all who have sent me their thoughts and reached out for questions.
Remember, I am a real person that is always available to help, so never hesitate to contact me.
Bring on the SAVINGS!
Save Money with Tax Advantages – Most people don’t understand how much money can be saved by owning a business operated from your home.
For starters, your home operated business gives you the ability to deduct a part of the maintenance, depreciation, and mortgage interest on your home.
That’s right… but…
As a disclaimer the contents of this particular blog post is geared toward US residents although much of it also applies in Canada and other countries.
You can potentially claim many of the following business deductions:
– The initial cost you incurred to start your business
– Operating and depreciation costs of your business equipment
(ex. office equipment such as computers, faxes, furniture etc.)
– Phone and communications, including internet expenses
– Car expenses-including depreciation, mileage, fuel, repairs and maintenance
– Marketing material
– Prospecting expenses such as buying leads or lead generation costs
– A percentage of rent or mortgage costs
– A percentage of utility bills such as gas, electricity, water
– Household maintenance or improvement costs such as repairs
– Travel and accommodation – Did you do any work on that vacation?
– Property taxes and insurance
– Education and training including books, software, conferences, meetings
– Security systems
– Moving expenses
– Tax preparation, accounting and record keeping fees
– Health insurance
In most cases these are bills you are paying right now anyway and with a home operated business you now can save BIG TIME!
These savings alone pay for the entire cost of the business every year and much, much, more..
**Disclaimer: Consult your accountant/tax preparer for a careful evaluation of what can or cannot be deducted while operating your home operated business**
If you are interested in starting and expanding your own home-based business I can help you out!
How can I help?
First, I have created a product page where I have compiled products and services that you can use to build your own business. You don’t have to start from scratch. Please, click here to visit our product page to learn more!
Second, we use one coop page to promote all of our coop projects and your company can be one of them.
Our coop project has 2 links. The first one is for non-members to pick a product if they don’t have one already. The second one is for the members to join our coop if they already have a product promote.
Once you complete these 2 steps then your link will be in rotation in our system for others to join under you. Our goal is to help you build your team faster so you can be in profit in no time.
Remember, all we are doing is to help you build your team. That does not mean you should rely solely on our advertising to build your team.
Visit our Virtual Assistant Traffic Coop Project page for more information!
Thanks for reading!